visit tracker on tumblr

Certificate of Currency

Your club will often be required to provide a Certificate of Currency in order to provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance. This will usually be required by a Council when you hire your grounds but could also be requested by other parties such as a local hardware store or shopping centre if you are looking to promote the club on their premises.

Certificates of Currency will be able to be downloaded from this website shortly. In the mean time, if you require a certificate of currency, please complete the below fields and Gow-Gates will provide this to you shortly.

In order to request a Certificate of Currency, please complete the below fields. We will then email you a Certificate of Currency.

Club Name * (required)

Contact Email address *

Contact Phone *

Interested Party (If Required) *

Any other comments