Pony Club Association of Northern Territory – Certificate of Currency

  1. Send your new or renewal application and payment to Pony Club Association of the Northern Territory.
  2. PCANT will contact Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers on your behalf to request Certificate of Currency.
  3. Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers will issue your Certificate of Currency on instruction from PCANT and not from individual Club requests.
  4. Gow-Gates will send the Certificate of Currency to the Club directly.