Certificate of Currency

Your club will often be required to provide a Certificate of Currency in order to provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance. This will usually be required by a Council when you hire your grounds but could also be requested by other parties such as a local hardware store or shopping centre if you are looking to promote the club on their premises.

In order to request a Certificate of Currency, please complete the below fields.

Alternatively, if you need a Certificate of Currency with an Interested party noted, please input the details here. We will need to obtain the authority of the insurer to do this and may need to contact you for further information*.

Club Name * (required)

Contact Name * (required)

Contact Phone *

Contact Email address *

Interested Party *

Any other comments

* Please note that generally the insurer will not agree to name another party on the policy without limitation. The policy does however automatically include the interest of additional parties as follows:

every principal, in respect of that principal’s vicarious or contingent liability for the acts or omissions of one of the Insureds in the performance by them of work for that principal, but subject always to the extent of coverage and the Limit of Liability provided by this Policy;

A Certificate of Currency can be provided naming an interested party in line with the above.

State *

Association *

Club *

Your Name *

Your Position *

I confirm that I am an authorised representative of my club who is accessing this Certificate of Currency for a proper purpose.

Rugby Risk Management

Have you downloaded our Risk Management App?

Affiliated Clubs and Associations within the ARU Insurance Plan now have access to the Gow-Gates Sport iPhone app.

This app includes risk management resources that clubs can complete and store without the burden of having to make paperwork available for ground managers or storing completed documents.